A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when go back to browse that page. Cookies usually store character information technical, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics about the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser that is using
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers (Note: these steps can vary depending on the browser version)
To access the browser settings browser browser Chrome.
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the
Personalization icon that appears on the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. So that it is easier to find the cookies of a certain domain enter partial or completely the address in the Search cookies field.
6. After completing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the web requested Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser:
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want. ç
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser:
1. Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the Safari browser settings for OSX:
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking that want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS:
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type blocking you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices:
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or uncheck the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices:
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate
same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that
All the transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to the
• For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to
Communicate with us through the contact section.
Avda. Guardia Civil, 28
47.800 Medina de Rioseco (Valladolid)
+34 696 400 599 / +34 983 72 05 54